Although exhaustion is an expected part of new parenthood, it doesn’t have to last forever. Understanding how baby sleep works is the first step to improving it!
This two-part Gentle Sleep Coaching Series will teach you everything you need to know to help your baby on the path to sleeping soundly.
The “Sleep Secrets” Gentle Coaching Series is taught by Andrea Galambos, Certified Gentle Sleep Coach and owner of Blissful Nights™. As a mother of two busy little boys and a baby daughter, Andrea fully understands the toll extreme sleep deprivation can take.
As a Gentle Sleep Coach, Andrea works with exhausted parents of infants and small children, helping them lovingly teach their children invaluable sleep skills. As the children’s sleep improves, parents are reunited with their own desperately missed uninterrupted sleep.
Join Andrea for an informative sleep education and coaching series for babies and toddlers.
Part 1: Sleep Education
You will learn:
- gentle sleep shaping tips
- how to set up an ideal sleep environment
- why your baby has trouble falling asleep and how to help them
- How to reduce night wakings
- How to distinguish between early and late sleep signs
- How much sleep your child needs
- How temperament affects sleep
- How to figure out the schedule that works best for your child
When: The Sleep Secrets Seminar is offered on the first Friday of each month from 10 am – 12 pm. (** In May, I will be offering 2 seminars: May 4th and May 11th. Buy one ticket and bring a friend for free!)
Where: Dr.For Moms 120-3820 Brentwood Road NW
How much: $30
Sign up for Part One by contacting Dr.For Moms
Part 2: Gentle Sleep Coaching
You will learn:
- 2-3 different sleep coaching methods (Cry it Out is not a method that will be discussed.)
- Troubleshooting tips if you hit any bumps in the road
- How to help transition your baby from sleep associations to independent sleep
- How to transition out of the swaddle
- How to fully or partially wean from middle of the night feedings
- How to address early rising
- How to improve naps
- What to do when your child is sick, teething, or going through a developmental milestone
- How to help your child sleep while travelling
When: The Gentle Sleep Coaching Workshop is offered on the 3rd Friday of every month from 10 am-12 pm (** In May, this workshop will be offered on May 25th)
Where: My home in Ranchlands NW (address will be emailed upon registration)
How much: $50
*to attend part 2, you must also attend part 1. Sleep education is an essential part of sleep coaching. The topics covered in Part One will not be covered again in Part Two.
Do I need to register in advance?
It is a good idea to register in advance. I like to keep the classes small so that everyone has a chance to ask their questions. If you aren’t able to register ahead of time, call Dr.For Moms before you head down to make sure there isn’t a waitlist for that particular session.
Do I have to purchase a ticket for myself and my baby’s other parent?
No! One ticket is good for 2 parents. Please let me or Dr.For Moms know when you purchase your ticket how many adults will be coming.
Can I bring my baby?
Absolutely! Babes in arms are always welcome.
What ages will these methods work for?
The topics covered in “Part One: Sleep Education” are great to use with any age. The “Part Two: Gentle Sleep Coaching Workshop” is intended for babies and toddlers between the ages of 4 months and 3 years of age.
What is your philosophy towards sleep coaching?
Great question! Read about my philosophy here
I’m breastfeeding. Can I still help my baby to sleep better?
Sleep coaching and breastfeeding are not contradictory! You can absolutely continue breastfeeding and attain better sleep. The methods used are both breastfeeding and attachment theory friendly.
If you have more questions, please contact me!